Welcome to the PHP Quality Assurance Team Web Page.
The PHP Quality Assurance Team supports the PHP Development Team by providing them with information on compatibility and stability issues.
Make test results:
- All users who compile PHP are encouraged to run 'make test', which runs the test suite and optionally sends the results to this site to be compiled into reports for analysis.
- Additional test results are available at gcov.php.net and ci.qa.php.net.
The team is currently focused on:
Providing QA for the following test releases:
- 5.5.26RC1: [tar.bz2] (md5 checksum: 84e636a7f934cb9efd64cf49235f9389)
- 5.5.26RC1: [tar.gz] (md5 checksum: e566c46058dcb1dd41fe49ed687362e0)
- 5.5.26RC1: [tar.xz] (md5 checksum: 15747169e610ff634f9d3348078e04f9)
- 5.6.10RC1: [tar.bz2] (md5 checksum: 5fa007e5c338c4f5f5463dea54d4f7da)
- 5.6.10RC1: [tar.gz] (md5 checksum: 46cd1aa3f89b5533f51f2de68124b81f)
- 5.6.10RC1: [tar.xz] (md5 checksum: 1a8849b024dc88d721af01ae59e17f7c)
If you would like to contribute to these efforts, please visit our How To Help page.